USA: School Outfitter True Grits Launches Website
California-based school uniform supplier True Grits unveiled its B2C website recently, an ecommerce site that provides purchasing and real-time service for customers. The site, developed by Web Associates, is a significant step toward establishing the True Grits brand with educational institutions worldwide, the company said. True Grits has a diverse line of uniforms, which can now be sized and purchased online, preventing buyers from having to order a catalogue or travel to one of the company's three California locations to make a purchase.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"