USA: Schwab Reaffirms Commitment To Collaboration
S Schwab Company, the Ralph Lauren children's wear licensee and owner of the Little Me Brand, has completed its second installation of Justwin Technologies' product development and sourcing software solutions. Cumberland, MD-based Schwab directly employs more than 600 people globally, and over the past two decades has transitioned itself from a production-driven firm into a leading edge global marketing, sourcing and brand management powerhouse. Today, the company utilises sourcing offices in the US, Mexico, South America, and Asia to manage full-package programmes with more than 50 production facilities spread across more than 10 countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020