USA: Schwab Reaffirms Commitment To Collaboration
S Schwab Company, the Ralph Lauren children's wear licensee and owner of the Little Me Brand, has completed its second installation of Justwin Technologies' product development and sourcing software solutions. Cumberland, MD-based Schwab directly employs more than 600 people globally, and over the past two decades has transitioned itself from a production-driven firm into a leading edge global marketing, sourcing and brand management powerhouse. Today, the company utilises sourcing offices in the US, Mexico, South America, and Asia to manage full-package programmes with more than 50 production facilities spread across more than 10 countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective