USA: Schwab Reaffirms Commitment To Collaboration
S Schwab Company, the Ralph Lauren children's wear licensee and owner of the Little Me Brand, has completed its second installation of Justwin Technologies' product development and sourcing software solutions. Cumberland, MD-based Schwab directly employs more than 600 people globally, and over the past two decades has transitioned itself from a production-driven firm into a leading edge global marketing, sourcing and brand management powerhouse. Today, the company utilises sourcing offices in the US, Mexico, South America, and Asia to manage full-package programmes with more than 50 production facilities spread across more than 10 countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022