FRANCE: Scotland Scores At New Sehm Menswear Show
The "auld alliance" that links Scotland and France was given renewed emphasis when the organisers of the recent New Sehm menswear show in Paris decided to dress the male members of its meeters and greeters team in tartan kilts. They were provided by courtesy of the house of Ald Kiltmakers, a company that has been kitting out men in skirts for over forty years and which now exports their quintessentially Scottish products worldwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores