HONG KONG: Scovill agrees fastener alliance with Ti Tong
Scovill Fasteners Inc has agreed a strategic alliance with Hong Kong-based Ti Tong Products Ltd, which will make, sell, and service the full range of Scovill’s Gripper snap fasteners across Asia.
According to Scovill Fasteners’ managing director Brian Moore, the alliance will best make use of Scovill’s global marketing and distribution skills by teaming them with Ti Tong’s Asian manufacturing, sales and service network.
It also means that “nothing changes with Gripper as a product,” he says, since Ti Tong will use Scovill tooling, machinery, and product designs, all supported by Scovill trained technicians.”
Ti Tong has a long history of manufacturing and supplying accessory products including hangers and labels to world apparel markets.
In the Southeast Asia region, Ti Tong will also support Scovill sales and service efforts.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts