FRANCE: SDC appoints ADSOL as distributor
SDC Enterprises, which makes colour fastness test materials, has appointed ADSOL (Association for Determination of Colour and Print Fastness) as its official distributor of SDCE consumables in France.
General manager of Bradford-based SDC, Lynne Ramsden, said: "...this agreement will provide our customers in France with an unparalleled service which will ensure the end users of SDCE products not only receive the correct quality consumables but technical assistance when necessary".
Clichy, France-based ADSOL was founded in 1951 as a non-profit trade association primarily to promote the studies and the application methods of determination of colour and print fastness.
Sectors: Fibres & fabrics
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar