USA: Sears And Levi's Book Pop Star For Back-To-School Push
Sears, Roebuck and Co (NYSE: S - news) and Levi's® unveiled today a general market and Hispanic integrated marketing campaign surrounding their joint sponsorship of pop star Christina Aguilera. Sears and Levi's, the presenting sponsors of the Grammy winner's summer U.S. tour - Sears and Levi's Present Christina Aguilera In Concert - will activate the campaign August through mid-October, focusing on national back-to-school in-store promotions taking place August.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack