CANADA: Sears Buys Assets Of Bust Bra Maker Vogue
Retail giant Sears Canada Inc on Tuesday announced it had bought the brands and trademarks of bankrupt bra maker Vogue Brassiere Inc for an undisclosed sum in a deal that will see it continue to sell the brands in its department stores. In a statement, Sears Canada said it had acquired trademarks including Vogue Bra, Vogue Dessous, and Vie, as well as their design and production specifications and lots of inventory.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again