CANADA: Sears Canada promotes Campbell to COO
Campbell has been promoted to the new post of chief operating officer of Sears Canada
Retailer Sears Canada has promoted Douglas Campbell to the new post of executive vice president and chief operating officer, overseeing retail operations, logistics, replenishment, information technology and international sourcing.
Campbell most recently served as executive vice president of home and hardlines.
Prior to joining Sears Canada last year, Campbell worked at Boston Consulting Group where he led turnaround projects with companies within the retail and manufacturing sectors.
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Lies and statistics – the sustainability version
- Retailers warned of high volatility in Brexit wake
- Columbia rain jacket a milestone in sustainability
- Myanmar factories prepare for compliance training
- ILO decent work in global supply chains criticised
- Alliance cuts ties with three more factories
- Ten key trends in apparel and footwear markets
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)