CANADA: Sears Canada promotes Campbell to COO
Campbell has been promoted to the new post of chief operating officer of Sears Canada
Retailer Sears Canada has promoted Douglas Campbell to the new post of executive vice president and chief operating officer, overseeing retail operations, logistics, replenishment, information technology and international sourcing.
Campbell most recently served as executive vice president of home and hardlines.
Prior to joining Sears Canada last year, Campbell worked at Boston Consulting Group where he led turnaround projects with companies within the retail and manufacturing sectors.
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Is China really going through a slump?
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- BHS supplier Courtaulds Brands in administration
- Nike management changes to drive innovation
- Social responsibility key to winning millennials
- Victoria's Secret Stores, Inc.: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel Accessories in Hong Kong, China
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)
- Practical Price Negotiation for Apparel Sourcing Professionals