CANADA: Sears Canada promotes Campbell to COO
Campbell has been promoted to the new post of chief operating officer of Sears Canada
Retailer Sears Canada has promoted Douglas Campbell to the new post of executive vice president and chief operating officer, overseeing retail operations, logistics, replenishment, information technology and international sourcing.
Campbell most recently served as executive vice president of home and hardlines.
Prior to joining Sears Canada last year, Campbell worked at Boston Consulting Group where he led turnaround projects with companies within the retail and manufacturing sectors.
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- Hungary offers a mix of strengths and weaknesses
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- Golden Lady creates a new man-made fibre
- China and ASEAN upgrade FTA
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Trade and Trade Policy: The World’s Leading Clothing Exporters and Key Markets 2015