CANADA: Sears Canada promotes Campbell to COO
Campbell has been promoted to the new post of chief operating officer of Sears Canada
Retailer Sears Canada has promoted Douglas Campbell to the new post of executive vice president and chief operating officer, overseeing retail operations, logistics, replenishment, information technology and international sourcing.
Campbell most recently served as executive vice president of home and hardlines.
Prior to joining Sears Canada last year, Campbell worked at Boston Consulting Group where he led turnaround projects with companies within the retail and manufacturing sectors.
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap audits reveal compliance issues in Myanmar
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- ANALYSIS: Back-to-school spending a waiting game
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- Accord and Alliance discord "a setback"
- Weak traffic slows sales for Abercrombie & Fitch
- Myanmar and US to develop labour rights initiative
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report