CANADA: Sears Canada promotes Campbell to COO
Campbell has been promoted to the new post of chief operating officer of Sears Canada
Retailer Sears Canada has promoted Douglas Campbell to the new post of executive vice president and chief operating officer, overseeing retail operations, logistics, replenishment, information technology and international sourcing.
Campbell most recently served as executive vice president of home and hardlines.
Prior to joining Sears Canada last year, Campbell worked at Boston Consulting Group where he led turnaround projects with companies within the retail and manufacturing sectors.
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- US takes final step to WTO TFA implementation
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead