US: Sears CFO Craig Monaghan to quit
Retailer Sears Holdings Corp said CFO Craig T Monaghan is quitting the company after less than half a year in the position.
Monaghan will leave at the end of January and move back to Florida where his family live, the company said.
His resignation follows a long line of departures since Edward Lampert took over the firm in 2005.
Chief administrative officer William C Crowley will take on the extra responsibilities of interim CFO while Sears searches for a permanent successor.
It is also being suggested that senior VP of merchandising Dan Laughlin will retire by the end of next month, reported Chicago Tribune.
Cambodia's garment industry has confounded experts who predicted its demise following the abolition of quotas at the end of 2004. It is continuing to attract new investors and increase its garment exp...
Shares of Sears Holdings lost 10% of their value on Tuesday (10 July) after the retailer issued a weak sales report and warned of second quarter earnings that could get only half of the way towards an...
Retailer The Talbots has appointed Liz Claiborne's former president, Trudy Sullivan, as the company's new president and CEO....
Casual Male Retail Group said Thursday (28 June) that a Federal jury had awarded it a total of US$1.5m in its suit against former associate Robert Yarbrough and competitor Westport Big & Tall....
Shares of Charming Shoppes dropped 5.6% in Nasdaq trading Monday (25 June) after the women's specialty retailer reduced its second quarter earnings guidance and replaced the head of its Lane Bryant un...
Liz Claiborne on Wednesday (20 June) unveiled a new organisational structure, splitting its business between "direct" and "partnered" brands, and said it had hired Andrew C Warren as its new chief fin...
Nirmal 'Trip' Tripathy has joined The TJX Companies as executive vice president and chief financial officer....
A series of extraordinary items lifted Sears Holdings Corp's first quarter profits despite lower sales....
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020