US: Sears Holdings names new CFO
Broadline retailer Sears Holdings has appointed Craig T Monaghan as its CFO.
Monaghan will take on direct responsibility for Sears' financial organisation from 1 September.
"Craig brings with him strong experience and an impressive record of accomplishments, having most recently served as executive VP and CFO for over six years at AutoNation, a Fortune 150 company," said William C Crowley, the company's chief administrative officer.
Sears sells apparel brands such as Lands' End, Jaclyn Smith and Joe Boxer and is also a leading home appliance retailer and home services supplier.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Retailer Sears Holdings Corp said CFO Craig T Monaghan is quitting the company after less than half a year in the position....
John C Walden will join Sears Holdings Corp on 29 January as executive vice president and chief customer officer with responsibility for services, marketing and Sears' direct commerce businesses....
Sears Holdings Corp saw comparable-store sales declines at both Sears and Kmart during the November-December period, with apparel a bright spot at both....
In its second management change in as many business days, Wal-Mart Stores on Monday (8 January) appointed Jeff Macho senior vice president of global procurement....
Mary P Kwan has joined Goody's Family Clothing, the moderate family apparel chain, as president....
Private equity company Bridgepoint Capital has put Myriad Childrenswear, which makes the Adams Kids, Tu children's and Mini Mode collections, up for sale....
Sports firm Reebok has joined with toy firm Hasbro for a collection of Play-Doh toddlers' footwear....
Sears Holdings Corp said Tuesday (28 November) that its stake in Sears Canada had risen to 70.2%....
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts