USA: Sears Launches Lucy Pereda Apparel Collection
Leading retailer Sears, Roebuck and Co on Wednesday announced its new Lucy Pereda apparel collection will hit stores in the next few days as it looks to grab a slice of the lucrative Hispanic market. The company said the new label will debut in 227 of its stores around the country and it expects it to sell well as shoppers look to copy the dress style of the famous fashion model, journalist, producer and author.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing