USA: Sears Launches Lucy Pereda Apparel Collection
Leading retailer Sears, Roebuck and Co on Wednesday announced its new Lucy Pereda apparel collection will hit stores in the next few days as it looks to grab a slice of the lucrative Hispanic market. The company said the new label will debut in 227 of its stores around the country and it expects it to sell well as shoppers look to copy the dress style of the famous fashion model, journalist, producer and author.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022