USA: Sears Launches Lucy Pereda Apparel Collection
Leading retailer Sears, Roebuck and Co on Wednesday announced its new Lucy Pereda apparel collection will hit stores in the next few days as it looks to grab a slice of the lucrative Hispanic market. The company said the new label will debut in 227 of its stores around the country and it expects it to sell well as shoppers look to copy the dress style of the famous fashion model, journalist, producer and author.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack