USA: Sears, Red Wing Launch New Work Footwear Line
Retail giant Sears Inc on Wednesday announced it had teamed up with Red Wing Shoes for a new co-branded line of professional-grade work footwear. The operator of 437 stores said the new line, Red Wing's first presence at the national retail outlet and Sears' first extension of the Craftsman tool brand to footwear, will hit stores shortly and be priced from $150.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth