USA: Sears Unveils New Apparel Brand
Sears, Roebuck and Co has unveiled plans for a new clothing line which will be launched in September and replace eight existing brands of men's, women's and children's apparel in its Sears stores. The Illinois-based company said the new Covington line will boost its mid-range apparel choice for women and it expects the collection to generate several hundred million dollars of annual volume.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack