UK: Seasalt implements PLM system
Womenswear multi-channel brand Seasalt has implemented a product lifecycle management (PLM) tool to support its growing business.
The company will deploy the Visual 2000 new PLM S V8 release, which it says will streamline its planning, design and product development processes, allowing its creative teams to focus on its products and customers.
Adam Cotgreave, Seasalt project manager said: "Throughout our selection process Visual 2000 have shown a true understanding of the fashion industry which is reflected in the rich functionality the solution offers."
Visual PLM centralises all product information into a single data base at the front end for best practice, increasing operational efficiencies, and streamlining the design and product development process.
What else is likely to be topping the apparel industry's technology agenda this year? Tools that can introduce innovation into the product lifecycle - such as social connectivity, product personalisat...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
Where should apparel firms be focusing their investments now if they want to remain competitive into the future? While technology agendas will vary from business to business, a recurring theme is the ...
One of the key ways in which software can help tackle apparel supply chain issues is by providing visibility into the process and intelligence to track and manage inventory - enabling stakeholders to ...
Executives from sportswear giant Adidas and fashion brands The Unseen and Marc Jacobs are among the companies set to headline the third PI Apparel (Product Innovation Apparel) conference in June. ...
Gerber Technology has launched a "test drive" of its YuniquePLM In The Cloud solution, allowing companies to try out the functionality of the PLM solution, combined with the benefits of cloud computin...
Chinese upscale women's fashion brand V·Grass has implemented Gerber Technology's YuniquePLM to improve communication and collaboration within its design, development and manufacturing divisions....
- Patagonia's CSR commitments re-shaping the sector
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Brands back Cambodia industry-wide wage bargaining
- Can robotics redefine apparel manufacturing?
- Zalando: profit is so last season
- Unions agree proposed Cambodia minimum wage
- New CEO may focus on Ralph Lauren supply chain
- Patagonia ramps up Fair Trade Certified apparel
- Nike collaborates on low-impact textile challenge
- Old Navy's Larsson to replace Ralph Lauren as CEO
- The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields