UK: Seasalt implements PLM system
Womenswear multi-channel brand Seasalt has implemented a product lifecycle management (PLM) tool to support its growing business.
The company will deploy the Visual 2000 new PLM S V8 release, which it says will streamline its planning, design and product development processes, allowing its creative teams to focus on its products and customers.
Adam Cotgreave, Seasalt project manager said: "Throughout our selection process Visual 2000 have shown a true understanding of the fashion industry which is reflected in the rich functionality the solution offers."
Visual PLM centralises all product information into a single data base at the front end for best practice, increasing operational efficiencies, and streamlining the design and product development process.
How is the sourcing landscape likely to shift in 2015, and what strategies can help apparel firms and their suppliers to stay ahead? China is seen moving higher up the value chain, and near-shoring is...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
UK based ladies' and children's wear manufacturer Studio One is implementing the Visual End-2-End software suite to connect and centralise all product information and processes....
French apparel maker Lafodex SA has deployed YuniquePLM to help accelerate workflow, improve collaboration and reduce errors....
Jean-Maurice Férauge has been named managing director of Lectra Japan, with responsibility for developing the company's presence in the country, particularly in the fashion sector....
Organisers of the upcoming Texprocess trade fair say the event in Frankfurt, Germany is almost fully booked, with four months still to go before it opens its doors in May....
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- Connected sourcing networks ease payment problems
- Fashion brands facing strong dollar “headwind”
- Tommy Hilfiger digital showroom to reduce samples
- Talks underway on Myanmar minimum wage
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- C&A to boost opportunities for women in India
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead