UK: Seasalt implements PLM system
Womenswear multi-channel brand Seasalt has implemented a product lifecycle management (PLM) tool to support its growing business.
The company will deploy the Visual 2000 new PLM S V8 release, which it says will streamline its planning, design and product development processes, allowing its creative teams to focus on its products and customers.
Adam Cotgreave, Seasalt project manager said: "Throughout our selection process Visual 2000 have shown a true understanding of the fashion industry which is reflected in the rich functionality the solution offers."
Visual PLM centralises all product information into a single data base at the front end for best practice, increasing operational efficiencies, and streamlining the design and product development process.
What else is likely to be topping the apparel industry's technology agenda this year? Tools that can introduce innovation into the product lifecycle - such as social connectivity, product personalisat...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
Where should apparel firms be focusing their investments now if they want to remain competitive into the future? While technology agendas will vary from business to business, a recurring theme is the ...
One of the key ways in which software can help tackle apparel supply chain issues is by providing visibility into the process and intelligence to track and manage inventory - enabling stakeholders to ...
Executives from sportswear giant Adidas and fashion brands The Unseen and Marc Jacobs are among the companies set to headline the third PI Apparel (Product Innovation Apparel) conference in June. ...
Gerber Technology has launched a "test drive" of its YuniquePLM In The Cloud solution, allowing companies to try out the functionality of the PLM solution, combined with the benefits of cloud computin...
Chinese upscale women's fashion brand V·Grass has implemented Gerber Technology's YuniquePLM to improve communication and collaboration within its design, development and manufacturing divisions....
- Levi Strauss raises the bar on sustainability
- Nike reaffirms US production commitment
- Gap and H&M back Myanmar path to labour reform
- H&M faces margin pressure on dollar impact
- Can technology shape a sustainable fashion future?
- Myanmar minimum wage set at US$3.2 per day
- Far Eastern to invest $323m in Vietnam textile hub
- Fast Retailing supplier continues strike talks
- Talks progressing on Myanmar minimum wage
- Under Armour unveils newest retail presence
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: The EU - May 2015
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015