UK: Seasalt implements PLM system
Womenswear multi-channel brand Seasalt has implemented a product lifecycle management (PLM) tool to support its growing business.
The company will deploy the Visual 2000 new PLM S V8 release, which it says will streamline its planning, design and product development processes, allowing its creative teams to focus on its products and customers.
Adam Cotgreave, Seasalt project manager said: "Throughout our selection process Visual 2000 have shown a true understanding of the fashion industry which is reflected in the rich functionality the solution offers."
Visual PLM centralises all product information into a single data base at the front end for best practice, increasing operational efficiencies, and streamlining the design and product development process.
What else is likely to be topping the apparel industry's technology agenda this year? Tools that can introduce innovation into the product lifecycle - such as social connectivity, product personalisat...
Where should apparel firms be focusing their investments now if they want to remain competitive into the future? While technology agendas will vary from business to business, a recurring theme is the ...
One of the key ways in which software can help tackle apparel supply chain issues is by providing visibility into the process and intelligence to track and manage inventory - enabling stakeholders to ...
Executives from sportswear giant Adidas and fashion brands The Unseen and Marc Jacobs are among the companies set to headline the third PI Apparel (Product Innovation Apparel) conference in June. ...
Gerber Technology has launched a "test drive" of its YuniquePLM In The Cloud solution, allowing companies to try out the functionality of the PLM solution, combined with the benefits of cloud computin...
Chinese upscale women's fashion brand V·Grass has implemented Gerber Technology's YuniquePLM to improve communication and collaboration within its design, development and manufacturing divisions....
Hosiery and socks supplier Peds Legwear is implementing NGC's fashion PLM platform to streamline productivity as it continues to expand in the US. ...
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- Why Inditex is "clear winner" in fast fashion
- Brexit blow to global apparel industry confidence
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- Vietnam mulls wage freeze to boost competitiveness
- US Q2 in brief - Carter's, Wolverine Worldwide
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Southeast Asia & Central America strategic sourcing reviews package deal
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis