UK: Seasalt implements PLM system
Womenswear multi-channel brand Seasalt has implemented a product lifecycle management (PLM) tool to support its growing business.
The company will deploy the Visual 2000 new PLM S V8 release, which it says will streamline its planning, design and product development processes, allowing its creative teams to focus on its products and customers.
Adam Cotgreave, Seasalt project manager said: "Throughout our selection process Visual 2000 have shown a true understanding of the fashion industry which is reflected in the rich functionality the solution offers."
Visual PLM centralises all product information into a single data base at the front end for best practice, increasing operational efficiencies, and streamlining the design and product development process.
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
Hosiery and socks supplier Peds Legwear is implementing NGC's fashion PLM platform to streamline productivity as it continues to expand in the US. ...
?Spanish designer and manufacturer Victoria Footwear has selected Centric Software to provide its product lifecycle management (PLM) software....
Fabrics and textiles IT specialist Lectra has launched version four of its Lectra Fashion PLM solution, promising to tackle the "growing complexity" of the fashion industry....
Woolworths Australia is replacing multiple legacy systems and spreadsheets with a single PLM platform across all divisions and product categories....
Xperia Solutions has launched a new product lifecycle management (PLM) software suite aimed at helping apparel and footwear firms speed up the product development cycle, lower costs and improve commun...
The latest energy and cost-saving developments in garment production machinery will be under the spotlight at the upcoming Texprocess trade fair taking place in May....
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Smart sportswear faces mass production challenges
- Frank Henke discusses Adidas sustainability agenda
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- “Unsafe” Bangladesh factory refuses to evacuate
- Cambodia labour abuse claims disputed
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- Garment factory tool to improve communication
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019