USA: Seasonal Sales Up 28 Per Cent At Hot Topic
Leading US mall-based specialty retailer of music-licensed and music-influenced apparel, accessories and gift items for teens, Hot Topic Inc, today announced its third quarter net sales jumped 28 per cent to $92.06 million from net sales of $72.2m. The company revealed that third-quarter same-store sales increased by 2.2 per cent compared to the same period last year, while net sales for fiscal October 2001 increased by 25 per cent to $28.3m, from net sales of $22.7m for fiscal October 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020