UK: Second Half Looks Good For Littlewoods
Privately-owned UK retailer, Littlewoods, has announced strong trading results for the 12 months to April 30. Underlying retail sales were up one per cent in the six months to April 30 compared with the two per cent fall recorded in the first half year. And retail trading profits in the second half increased by seven per cent to £57.5m. Total turnover for the year to April 30 was £1.89bn against £1.9bn last time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"