SPAIN: Sedatex Launches New Antimicrobial Range
Innovative textiles manufacturer Sedatex SA has unveiled a new product range treated with the Purista antimicrobial. The new fabrics will be sold throughout western Europe for sportswear and fashion. Commenting on the launch, Enrique Pich, production and technical manager at Sedatex, said: "Supplying to some of the biggest names in clothing, it is important that we consistently offer added value and outstanding quality. Incorporating this antimicrobial into our fabrics will give both our customers and retailers a significant advantage over their competitors; they can increase profit margins or simply offer better value for money, ensuring customer loyalty."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"