SPAIN: Sedatex Launches New Antimicrobial Range
Innovative textiles manufacturer Sedatex SA has unveiled a new product range treated with the Purista antimicrobial. The new fabrics will be sold throughout western Europe for sportswear and fashion. Commenting on the launch, Enrique Pich, production and technical manager at Sedatex, said: "Supplying to some of the biggest names in clothing, it is important that we consistently offer added value and outstanding quality. Incorporating this antimicrobial into our fabrics will give both our customers and retailers a significant advantage over their competitors; they can increase profit margins or simply offer better value for money, ensuring customer loyalty."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- US Q4 in brief – TJX Companies, Wolverine
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- $136m funding for Made in NY garment-making hub
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar