SPAIN: Sedatex Launches New Antimicrobial Range
Innovative textiles manufacturer Sedatex SA has unveiled a new product range treated with the Purista antimicrobial. The new fabrics will be sold throughout western Europe for sportswear and fashion. Commenting on the launch, Enrique Pich, production and technical manager at Sedatex, said: "Supplying to some of the biggest names in clothing, it is important that we consistently offer added value and outstanding quality. Incorporating this antimicrobial into our fabrics will give both our customers and retailers a significant advantage over their competitors; they can increase profit margins or simply offer better value for money, ensuring customer loyalty."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022