USA: SEKRI Installs Real-Time Shop-Floor System
The organisation, which has five plants in Kentucky and about 600 employees, will deploy NGC's The Production Manager (TPM) with the Foxfire Technologies Real-Time Shop-Floor Control System option in September at its main factory in Cumberland, Ky.
The systems will provide SEKRI with real-time management of WIP backlogs, mechanic machine repairs, quality analysis, line balancing and other business processes.
In addition, the systems will provide each of the company's sewing operators with immediate feedback about their individual pace and productivity.
Companies: New Generation Computing
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Apparel and home goods company Blair has chosen software company New Generation Computing's web-based sourcing and production system e-SPS to help streamline its global sourcing and production of appa...
Wilsons The Leather Experts has selected New Generation Computing (NGC's) product lifecycle management technology e-PDM, Internet Product Development Manager, completing its end-to-end product lifecyc...
Retailer A|X Armani Exchange has selected New Generation Computing Inc's web-based PLM and production tracking system, e-SPS, to streamline and integrate product development and global sourcing....
Clothing producer Greco Apparel Inc has selected New Generation Computing Inc's enterprise-resource-planning system RedHorse to help it increase speed to market, reduce costs, manage by exception and ...
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar