Selectica and Tradeshift to integrate sourcing tools
Supplier collaboration provider Tradeshift is teaming up with Selectica to bring its strategic sourcing capabilities to a global platform.
The new Selectica SmartSource app will deliver capabilities such as RFX, bidding, reverse auctions, and contract awarding to Tradeshift’s network of suppliers and buyers. It is hoped the move will deliver increased simplicity and visibility across all interactions.
Adding this “plug in” sourcing capability to the platform will enable buying organisations to more holistically manage and connect the sourcing process to the downstream procure-to-pay process, the companies say.
The value to trading partners is the ability to manage all interactions and processes in one place leading to greater efficiency and transparency for often complex commercial relationships.
“Our innovative vision to provide a broad and open cloud ecosystem to transform supply chain relationships and processes are in complete alignment with Tradeshift,” says Julien Nadaud, chief product officer of Selectica.
“Together we will provide enterprise organisations with innovative best in class tools to achieve higher levels of productivity across the entire source-to-pay business.”
Other app partnerships that have extended the capabilities of the Tradeshift platform include supply chain management apps from Quyntess, CSR from Ecovadis, and dynamic discounting from C2FO.
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack