UK: Senior Appointments At Adams Childrenswear
Retailer Adams Childrenswear has made a number of senior appointments and promotions as part of its growth strategy.
Patrick Woodall is joining the company as managing director from high-street clothing chain Etam, where he has worked as managing director of the company for five years.
Woodall is taking over the position from Dean Murray, who is to return to the position of group finance director at the start of 2005, succeeding Kevan Witts who is leaving the company at the end of March 2005.
Clive Drysdale, who has been working as group finance director of real estate company Mentmore Plc for the past nine years, has joined Adams as interim group finance director.
David Empson, who heads the Mini Mode range, which is sold in chemist chain Boots, has been promoted to managing director of the business in recognition of its good performance since it was launched in January 2003.
Ian Cooper has been promoted to managing director of the Tu business within Adams, following the successful launch of the brand within the Sainsbury's supermarket chain.
Adams Childrenswear specialises in clothing for infants and children between the ages of 0 and 10, and has 1,000 distribution channels in the UK and 87 internationally.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective