UK: Sensor Device Helps M&S Size Up Its Bras
High street retailer Marks & Spencer is making use of the latest technology to help its lingerie customers pick the right bra size. Trained in-store advisers will be on-hand with a new sensor device which uses a small pad to measure the pressure the bra applies to the skin. Shoppers will be able to take advantage of the service in M&S stores nationwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores