USA: Sensormatic to Install Source Tagging At J Crew
Sensormatic Electronics Corporation has announced that it has signed a contract with J Crew to equip the specialty retailer's 105 locations with its UltraMax anti-theft systems, in order to launch a chain-wide source tagging program. Sportswear retailer J Crew has also agreed to test Sensormatic's smartEAS radio frequency identification (RFID) applications for store level inventory counting at the item level, enabling quick inventory counts and prevention of out of stock situations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth