INDIA: Service And Size Boost Women's Jeans Sales
A new study has revealed that more and more women in India are buying jeans, but 84 per cent often have to shop around to find the right size in the right brand. The findings are included in 'The factors which influence women's purchasing behaviour,' a report commissioned by Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions developer Futurescape NetCom Ltd.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again