UK: Service Without A Smile On The High Street
One in five shoppers admitted to shop rage, saying they take on a more aggressive personality when shopping and lose their temper because of queues, crowds, and bad service.
Suggestions in the report for making shopping more pleasurable include improving the shopping environment, re-introducing staff apprenticeships, and training staff to understand customer emotions.
From Peter Embling, Shoestyle
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar