Setlog bolsters US expansion with new hires
In response to strong demand for its cloud-based vendor compliance management and supply chain collaboration solutions, Setlog has announced two new hires to its North American business.
Darioush Nikpour has been appointed to the newly created role of chief commercial officer, while Art Krulish will serve as director of customer success.
“After building a market leadership position in Europe, Setlog is now gaining significant traction in the US market,” says Setlog Corp CEO Ralf Duester. “The appointment of these two industry veterans represents a strategic advancement in our commercial and support capabilities for this important and dynamic market.”
Nikpour, who co-founded PLM company Yunique Solutions, most recently served as EVP of business development for 3D fashion design and development software provider Browzwear Solutions. Meanwhile, Krulish has held CIO and other executive roles at Burberry, Calvin Klein Jeanswear, Liz Claiborne and Salant. He most recently founded and managed ARTK Consulting.
Global lifestyle retailer Cath Kidston is implementing a cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) system to help support its global operations and underpin international growth....
US sportswear firm Pearl Izumi has invested in a new product lifecycle management (PLM) solution to help optimise its product development process and drive the company's growth....
US sleepwear firm MGT Industries has invested in a new product lifecycle management (PLM) solution to help optimise its product development process and drive the company's global growth initiative....
Specialist software provider Browzwear Solutions says its 3D digital technology can now be merged with Dassault Systèmes' Product Lifecycle Management solution to streamline the way fashion companies ...
Pentland Brands, one of the world's largest sports, outdoor and fashion companies, has rolled out product lifecycle management (PLM) and supplier relationship management (SRM) systems across its Bergh...
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020