USA: Severance Cost To Hit Christopher & Banks
Women's fashion chain Christopher & Banks Corp on Monday revealed the president of its CJ Banks division, Tammy Boyd, had left the firm and severance costs will cut second-quarter earnings by one cent a share. In a statement, the company named Jules Rouse vice president and general merchandise manager of CJ Banks. Rouse joined the retailer in 1995 and was previously merchandise manager in the Christopher & Banks division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth