USA: Sew Cal Grows Production Capacity
Apparel company Sew Cal Logo has reorganised its in-house production facilities and added new embroidery equipment to help grow output capacity as part of a new growth phase.
Sew Cal is expanding its current business operations and preparing for the launch of a new line of branded sportswear and surfwear. The company is also paving the way for additional services to the entertainment business.
Sew Cal domestically produces film wardrobe, headwear, sportswear and related corporate identification apparel.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016