GERMANY: Sewing Machine Maker Pfaff Rimoldi May Buy Rival
German sewing machine manufacturer Pfaff Rimoldi Necchi Industrienaehmaschinen AG, a subsidiary of Italian firm Rimoldi Necchi, is set to snap up German rival Duerkopp-Adler AG in a bid to establish itself as a leader on the European market. The Italian company said on Friday it plans to invest between eight and 10 million German marks ($3.6-$4.5m) by 2004 in the expansion and modernisation of its Kaiserslautern subsidiary in western Germany,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022