US: Sex and the City designer makes range for HSN
Luxury fashion channel HSN is to launch a limited edition women's wear collection designed by Sex and the City designer Patricia Field this September.
The 50-piece collection, called Destination Style New York, includes dresses, tops, trench coats, blazers, jackets, handbags, belts and scarves.
Designer Field, famous for her creations for screen hits Sex and the City and The Devil Wears Prada, said: "Teaming up with HSN is perfect for me since TV is my home.
"My collaboration with HSN represents an exciting, new organic step ... a new way of exploring and aligning storytelling with lifestyle and fashion."
Field also agreed a one-off fashion range deal with UK clothing chain Marks & Spencer last month, which will be available from mid-October.
The last decade was marked by huge gains in ethical trade and consumerism, as many retailers and brands put worker welfare at the heart of their global supply chains. But was this just a luxury of a b...
UK retailer Woolworths Plc has begun a store closing sale today (11 December) at its 800 branches across the country as it looks increasingly unlikely that administrators will be able to sell the busi...
Marks & Spencer (M&S), the UK's largest clothing retailer with shops and franchises in over 34 countries around the world, has added an antimicrobial treatment to its top-selling sock line in Europe....
UK retail sales fell for the second month in a row in November, according to figures published today (9 December) by the British Retail Consortium (BRC), as consumers continue to curb their spending i...
UK retailer Marks & Spencer will be holding its second 'One Day Christmas Spectacular' tomorrow (4 December), after the reported success of its first last month....
Hong Kong-based sourcing giant Li & Fung Limited has bought German apparel supplier Miles Fashion Group for US$51m, in a move that expands its business both in Europe and in value-priced products....
Marks & Spencer is to slash the prices on all its clothing items by 20% tomorrow (20 November) as it holds a one-day, one-off sale, a spokesperson for the retailer confirmed to just-style today....
UK retail chain Marks & Spencer has announced that George Davies is to retire as part-time chairman of clothing brand Per Una, prompting a number of other personnel changes within its clothing divisio...
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack