UK: Sherwood Says Swimwear, Lingerie Sales 'Strong'
Lace maker and lingerie supplier Sherwood Group Plc yesterday said its clothing order books are "solid for the second half-year and, with good retail sell-through, results from this sector should be in line with plan." Speaking at the company's Annual General Meeting, chairman Noel Jervis said swimwear sales are "strong and the Lepel branded lingerie range continues to achieve increased awareness in the high street, with sales up 30 per cent in the year to date."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective