CHINA: Sheuh-Hvei replaces Dekang as Bosideng CEO
Gao Dekang, the CEO of China's largest apparel group Bosideng, has stepped down from his role, to be replaced by Dr Liang Sheuh-Hvei.
The move, effective today (15 May), will facilitate a "precise division of managerial roles" between labour and management, Bosideng said. Dekang will remain as the company's chairman and executive director, responsible for the overall strategic development of the group.
"As the company grows, there is an increasing need for professional talents and to have precise division of managerial roles, in order to lay a more solid foundation for the long term development," Bosideng said. "Specifically, the division of roles between the chairman and chief executive officer will enhance the company's corporate governance."
Sheuh-Hvei has over 20 years of experience in strategic development and operational management of listed corporations. Prior to joining Bosideng, he was the chief strategy officer of Daphne International Holdings and the COO of Goodbaby International Holdings.
Synopsis Canadean's "Bosideng International Holdings Limited : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The pr...
China textile clothing, shoes, hat manufacturing industry, 2013 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the textile clothing, shoes, hat manufacturing industry, to get Chinese investments; to im...
Menswear recorded a slowdown in retail value sales growth of 7% in 2013 compared with a review period CAGR of 11% due to the negative impact from decelerating economic development in China, resulting ...
China’s macro economy continued to suffer decelerating growth in 2013, which had an adverse impact on the growth of apparel and footwear. Under the less favourable economic conditions, consumers becam...
- Myanmar - right time, right place, new challenges
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Apparel working conditions linked to profit
- Cutting pollution saves China textile mills money
- Adidas worker hotline bridges communication gap
- China cotton imports to rise as Xinjiang cuts crop
- Crystal first China licensee of RevoLaze tech
- Thailand project to vertically integrate clothing
- Cambodia growth to slow on competition and cost
- Dick's Sporting Goods updates on strategy