CHINA: Sheuh-Hvei replaces Dekang as Bosideng CEO
Gao Dekang, the CEO of China's largest apparel group Bosideng, has stepped down from his role, to be replaced by Dr Liang Sheuh-Hvei.
The move, effective today (15 May), will facilitate a "precise division of managerial roles" between labour and management, Bosideng said. Dekang will remain as the company's chairman and executive director, responsible for the overall strategic development of the group.
"As the company grows, there is an increasing need for professional talents and to have precise division of managerial roles, in order to lay a more solid foundation for the long term development," Bosideng said. "Specifically, the division of roles between the chairman and chief executive officer will enhance the company's corporate governance."
Sheuh-Hvei has over 20 years of experience in strategic development and operational management of listed corporations. Prior to joining Bosideng, he was the chief strategy officer of Daphne International Holdings and the COO of Goodbaby International Holdings.
China textile clothing, shoes, hat manufacturing industry, 2013 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the textile clothing, shoes, hat manufacturing industry, to get Chinese investments; to im...
Menswear recorded a slowdown in retail value sales growth of 7% in 2013 compared with a review period CAGR of 11% due to the negative impact from decelerating economic development in China, resulting ...
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- VF Corp bullish for second-half growth
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- ILO backs Burma project to improve work practices
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- UN rights expert urges further Cambodia reforms
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies