CHINA: Sheuh-Hvei replaces Dekang as Bosideng CEO
Gao Dekang, the CEO of China's largest apparel group Bosideng, has stepped down from his role, to be replaced by Dr Liang Sheuh-Hvei.
The move, effective today (15 May), will facilitate a "precise division of managerial roles" between labour and management, Bosideng said. Dekang will remain as the company's chairman and executive director, responsible for the overall strategic development of the group.
"As the company grows, there is an increasing need for professional talents and to have precise division of managerial roles, in order to lay a more solid foundation for the long term development," Bosideng said. "Specifically, the division of roles between the chairman and chief executive officer will enhance the company's corporate governance."
Sheuh-Hvei has over 20 years of experience in strategic development and operational management of listed corporations. Prior to joining Bosideng, he was the chief strategy officer of Daphne International Holdings and the COO of Goodbaby International Holdings.
Synopsis Canadean's "Bosideng International Holdings Limited : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The pr...
China textile clothing, shoes, hat manufacturing industry, 2013 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the textile clothing, shoes, hat manufacturing industry, to get Chinese investments; to im...
Menswear recorded a slowdown in retail value sales growth of 7% in 2013 compared with a review period CAGR of 11% due to the negative impact from decelerating economic development in China, resulting ...
China’s macro economy continued to suffer decelerating growth in 2013, which had an adverse impact on the growth of apparel and footwear. Under the less favourable economic conditions, consumers becam...
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- Fire and safety events to converge on Bangladesh
- US textile innovation hub could expand re-shoring
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020