SINGAPORE: Shipping Firm To Spin Off Buying Subsidiary
Leading textile shipping firm Roly International Holdings said on Tuesday it is to spin off its wholly-owned buying agency subsidiary, Linmark Group Limited, through an IPO on a stock exchange.
Linmark ships for a range of clients including the Zellers and Bay Stores of the Hudson's Bay Co of Canada as well as famous brand names such as Calvin Klein Jeans, Chaps by Ralph Lauren and Speedo.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores