UK: Shirt Firm Thomas Pink Ditches Ulster Supplier
Hand-made shirt retailer Thomas Pink on Tuesday refused to rule out increasing its move to offshore manufacturing after ditching one of its main suppliers in Northern Ireland. The company will no longer source shirts from Portadown-based Shirtmakers Guild. Earlier this year the London-based company ditched Ulster shirt maker TJW after deciding to source its women's shirts in Romania instead.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again