USA: Shoe Carnival Hires New VP (Marketing)
Footwear and accessories retailer Shoe Carnival Inc has appointed Myrna Reiss as vice president (marketing).
Reiss previously worked as vice president (advertising and marketing) at Value City Department Stores in Columbus, Ohio.
Mark Lemond, president and chief executive officer of Shoe Carnival said: "Myrna is a true marketing professional and brings over 15 years of executive-level retail marketing experience to Shoe Carnival.
Shoe Carnival is a chain of 254 footwear stores located in Midwest, South and Southeast America .
Companies: Shoe Carnival
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Footwear retailer Shoe Carnival has reported a more than doubled fourth-quarter profit to US$3m compared to $1.2m last year....
Footwear retailer Shoe Carnival has reported its highest-ever earnings with a 46.3 per cent third-quarter income hike....
Footwear retailer Shoe Carnival has announced the promotion of Tom Vernarsky to the position of vice president and divisional merchandise manager, men's shoes....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' October sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' September sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' August sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Value footwear retailer Shoe Carnival Inc has reported a 39 per cent rise in second-quarter income on good sales of non-athletic footwear....
National footwear retailer Shoe Carnival has chosen Oracle's ProfitLogic Retail Profit Optimization Solution to increase store sales productivity and profitability....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts