USA: Shoe Carnival Sees Strong Growth
Shoe Carnival, Inc executives discussed the company's growth strategy and announced executive promotions at the annual meeting of shareholders last week. In his remarks, chairman J. Wayne Weaver said: "Over the past three quarters, we have regained the sales and earnings momentum we enjoyed from 1996 to 1999. After three years of record sales and profits, the company struggled through a disappointing first half of 2000 only to rebound in the second half with outstanding sales and earnings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores