AUSTRIA: Shoe Chain Leder & Schuh Posts Profit Jump
Austrian shoe chain Leder & Schuh on Friday posted a jump in full-year pre-tax profits to $7.2 million from $4.3m in the year-ago period. The operator of 255 stores in six countries said turnover climbed 8.6 per cent year-on-year to $274m in 2001. Leder & Schuh, which operates chains including Corti, Shoe 4 You and Humanic, added it had opened another dozen outlets in the first half of this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores