PORTUGAL: Shoe Exports Slip To $680m In Q1
Portuguese footwear exports slipped 1.5 per cent year-on-year in the first quarter to 41.3 million pairs worth around $680 million, industry figures have revealed. Officials said the vast majority of the shoes ended up being shipped to EU nations such as Germany and France.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth