AUSTRIA: Shoe Fashion Group To Boost Production
Leading Austrian footwear manufacturer Shoe Fashion Group AG has unveiled plans to significantly expand its production capacities on premises leased from former shoe maker JAS Bardejov. The company has already invested one million euros in the new plant and plans to increased the number of employees from 70 to 200 by the end of the year who will help produce up to 1,000 pairs of shoes a day.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Guess four-point plan to drive profit in Americas
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack