JAPAN: Shoe Firm Secaicho To Hold Business Tie-Up Talks
Leading Japanese footwear manufacturer Secaicho Corp revealed today it plans to hold talks with Hong Kong-based shoe products maker Pegasus International Holdings Ltd about forming a capital and business tie-up.
Secaicho, which makes rubber shoes, said in a news release it will issue new shares worth $5-8 million for allocation to the Pegasus group and would set details in early April.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands