CHINA: Shoe Maker Hongguo Reports 25% Hike In FY Profit
Chinese-headquartered shoe manufacturer Hongguo International Holdings posted a 25 per cent jump in 2004 net profit, to CNY52.96 million from CNY42.50m in 2003.
Sales for the year totalled CNY294.47m, an increase of 33 per cent over last year's CNY220.59m.
Hongguo designs, manufactures and markets ladies' fashion footwear under the brand names C Banner and E Blan.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts