USA: Shoe Maker Saucony Lifts Outlook
Sports shoe producer Saucony Inc on Thursday announced it anticipates its third quarter earnings to be far better than expected due to the success of domestic technical footwear business. The Massachusetts-based company said in a short news release now expects earnings of 22 cents to 24 cents a share, up from previous guidance of nine cents to 12 cents. The firm earned six cents a share in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores