USA: Shoe Pavilion Announces Agreement with Zappos.com to Provide Exclusive e-commerce Services
Shoe Pavilion, Inc. (Nasdaq National Market: SHOE), today announced that it has entered into an exclusive agreement with Zappos.com, the leading provider of e-commerce services for the footwear industry. Under the agreement, Zappos.com will provide end-to-end e-commerce services for Shoe Pavilion. This agreement brings together the best in core competencies of "bricks and mortar" retailing of off-price brand name footwear with the technology of e-commerce retailing to form a solid "bricks and clicks" strategy in footwear retailing. Starting May 20, 2000, consumers will be able to order Shoe Pavilion products directly from
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"