USA: Shoe Pavilion Announces Agreement with Zappos.com to Provide Exclusive e-commerce Services
Shoe Pavilion, Inc. (Nasdaq National Market: SHOE), today announced that it has entered into an exclusive agreement with Zappos.com, the leading provider of e-commerce services for the footwear industry. Under the agreement, Zappos.com will provide end-to-end e-commerce services for Shoe Pavilion. This agreement brings together the best in core competencies of "bricks and mortar" retailing of off-price brand name footwear with the technology of e-commerce retailing to form a solid "bricks and clicks" strategy in footwear retailing. Starting May 20, 2000, consumers will be able to order Shoe Pavilion products directly from
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022