USA: Shoe Pavilion Announces Agreement with Zappos.com to Provide Exclusive e-commerce Services
Shoe Pavilion, Inc. (Nasdaq National Market: SHOE), today announced that it has entered into an exclusive agreement with Zappos.com, the leading provider of e-commerce services for the footwear industry. Under the agreement, Zappos.com will provide end-to-end e-commerce services for Shoe Pavilion. This agreement brings together the best in core competencies of "bricks and mortar" retailing of off-price brand name footwear with the technology of e-commerce retailing to form a solid "bricks and clicks" strategy in footwear retailing. Starting May 20, 2000, consumers will be able to order Shoe Pavilion products directly from
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report