USA: Shoe Pavilion Announces Agreement with Zappos.com to Provide Exclusive e-commerce Services
Shoe Pavilion, Inc. (Nasdaq National Market: SHOE), today announced that it has entered into an exclusive agreement with Zappos.com, the leading provider of e-commerce services for the footwear industry. Under the agreement, Zappos.com will provide end-to-end e-commerce services for Shoe Pavilion. This agreement brings together the best in core competencies of "bricks and mortar" retailing of off-price brand name footwear with the technology of e-commerce retailing to form a solid "bricks and clicks" strategy in footwear retailing. Starting May 20, 2000, consumers will be able to order Shoe Pavilion products directly from
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020