USA: Shoe Pavilion Announces Agreement with Zappos.com to Provide Exclusive e-commerce Services
Shoe Pavilion, Inc. (Nasdaq National Market: SHOE), today announced that it has entered into an exclusive agreement with Zappos.com, the leading provider of e-commerce services for the footwear industry. Under the agreement, Zappos.com will provide end-to-end e-commerce services for Shoe Pavilion. This agreement brings together the best in core competencies of "bricks and mortar" retailing of off-price brand name footwear with the technology of e-commerce retailing to form a solid "bricks and clicks" strategy in footwear retailing. Starting May 20, 2000, consumers will be able to order Shoe Pavilion products directly from
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective