USA: Shoe Pavilion Enjoys Jump In Q1 Sales
Off-price footwear retailer Shoe Pavilion on Thursday posted a 10.6 per cent jump in net sales to $21.4 million for the first quarter compared to the year-ago period. The retailer, which sells brands such as Diesel, Fila, Ralph Lauren and Vans at discount prices, said comparable store sales increased 4.3 per cent from the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands