USA: Shoe Pavilion Posts Q2 Sales Slip
Footwear retailer Shoe Pavilion Inc on Thursday posted a 7.6 per cent slide in second quarter same-store sales and reported a similar fall in total sales to $21.2 million from $22.7m in the year-ago period. The California-based operator of nearly 90 stores said the slip in total sales was due to the loss of revenues from Gordmans licensed shoe departments which totaled $2.2m in the same quarter of 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth