USA: Shoe Pavilion Suffers Slip In Q2 Sales
Off-price footwear retailer Shoe Pavilion Inc on Friday posted a 3.7 per cent slip in second quarter net sales to $22.7 million from $23.6m in the year-ago period. The California-based operator of 82 outlets said net sales at its stores and Gordmans licensed shoe departments were $20.5m and $2.2m, respectively, compared to $19.6m and $4m, respectively, in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores