USA: Shoe Pavilion To Walk Away From Gordmans
Hot on the heels of Stride Rite Corp's decision to stop selling through leased space in Federated Department Stores Inc stores comes the announcement that Shoe Pavilion Inc is to pull out of its 38 licensed shoe departments in Gordmans Department Stores. In a statement, Dmitry Beinus, chairman and CEO of Shoe Pavilion, said that the off-price footwear retailers move would be effective June 29, 2002 when the initial term of the license agreement with Gordmans Department Store expires.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack