CANADA: Shoe Retail Founder Scoops Achievement Award
Entrepreneur Aldo Bensadoun, the man who started up Canada's most successful shoe retail business, Aldo Group Inc, is to receive a lifetime achievement award from the Retail Council of Canada.
He will be presented with the award later this year. Mr Bensadoun founded the Aldo Group many years ago and the company now owns the brands Aldo, Transit, Pegabo and Feet First, and has 600 stores across Canada.
To view related research reports, please follow the links below:-
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack