UK: Shoe Retailer To Open Clothes Only Store
Footwear retailer LK Bennett, which operates 12 stores in London and one at the Bluewater mall in Kent, has opened its first clothes-only store in London's King's Road after only two years of clothes retailing. Its wholesale business has also expanded to 30 wholesale accounts, serviced by forward order the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores