HOLLAND: Shoe-shop.com Expand Through Europe
Internet footwear e-tailers shoe-shop.com is looking to set up in Europe this summer with the opening of a new sales and distribution centre in Holland.
The Middlesbrough company plan to expand into Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg and Scandanavia through the new centre, despite a poor return of sales of just 300 pairs of shoes a week.
Director of Shoe-shop.com, Steve Cochrane, sees the expansion programme as important to enable suppliers to the site to trade beyond the UK.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Is China losing its edge as a US apparel supplier?
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report