USA: Shoebuy.com Has $1bn In Accessible Inventory
The company, which sells more than 200 footwear brands through direct manufacturer-to-consumer channels, achieved the milestone through partnerships forged in the last 12 months.
As a result, brands now available on the website include Sperry Top-Sider, Saucony, Donald J Pliner, Mezlan, Unlisted by Kenneth Cole, Adidas, Hugo Boss, Timberland, Johnson & Murphy and Reebok.
They join existing Shoebuy.com brands including Brooks, Clarks England, Dr Martens, K-Swiss, Rockport, Skechers and Hush Puppies in contributing to the website's 150,000-product inventory.
"We now consistently have over 15 leading brands in our pipeline and will be adding a minimum of two brands per week for the remainder of the year," vice-president brand relations Anne Crays said.
Shoebuy.com, which also sells handbags, luggage and accessories, enjoys site traffic of about 1.5 million hits per month.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Wal-Mart is famous for its everyday low prices. The world's largest company continues to dramatically transform the retail landscape by exploring new growth avenues, selling new categories of merchand...
For the past 20 years Wal-Mart has redefined the way most retailers and manufacturers across channels and categories have done business. Every apparel company has been affected thanks to the retail gi...
Each year the Goldmine Garment Company Ltd produces seven million formal and casual shirts and blouses, 12,000 samples, and turns over US$36 million per year (FOB). Employing around 2,300 people it is...
Will the US and EU impose limits on Chinese apparel exports, or won't they? And does it matter that much anyway? asks Mike Flanagan...
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Datacolor has opened an office in Bentonville, Arkansas dedicated to serving as a "Color Resource Center" for Wal-Mart and its suppliers and vendors....
Apparel companies Kenneth Cole Productions Inc and Bernard Chaus Inc have signed a licensing agreement for Chaus to manufacture and sell women's sportswear under the Kenneth Cole Reaction label....
Children's shoe company The Stride Rite Corporation has agreed a definitive deal to acquire running-shoes company Saucony Inc for approximately $170 million....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022